[dropcap style=”style1″]J[/dropcap]oycity today announced the launch of its new mobile 3D action game “Warship Battle” – a 3D action game with authentic military vessels and missions based on historical battles.
Vietgame.asia – Warship Battle‘s predecessor Gunship Battle has already garnered the attention of over 40 million players worldwide, but whereas Gunship Battle featured jets and helicopters, Warship Battle will take the player to the fiery waters of the World War II era, in which the player must helm mighty warships in historic naval clashes.
Over 400,000 players signed up for Warship Battle prior to launch. Those lucky players will be rewarded with enough gold to purchase the USS Arizona in the game. Warship Battle is now available on Android and is coming soon for iOS.
- High quality 3D graphics despite compact app size
- Fast paced naval battles with authentic warships from the World War II era.
- Customize your warships with different weapons and parts to win the battle
- Episodes and Hidden missions based on real WWII naval battles.
- Network connection is not required after downloading the game
Images by Joycity.
Established in 1994, Joycity is a South Korean game developer and publisher recognized for both online PC and mobile games, including FreeStyle: Street Basketball, FreeStyle Football, Rule the Sky and Gunship Battle. With the success of FreeStyle sports game series, Joycity led the whole new genre of sports games in Korean gaming history. With the recent launch of Freestyle2 on Steam and success of Gunship Battle, Joycity continues to make its mark in the global PC and mobile gaming scene.